School uniform allows children to play a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of the school with a sense of belonging and provides suitable attire for activities within the school day.
All uniform must be labelled with your child’s name to ensure that mislaid uniform can be returned.
School Uniform (All Year & Winter)
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Yellow polo t-shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan - school logo optional
School Uniform (Summer)
- Grey/black smart shorts and either blue/yellow gingham summer dress
- Footwear - plain black shoes (trainers are not advisable as they retain water when wet and can become unsafe on some surfaces)
PE kit is to be kept in school at all times. Classes have timetabled PE, however this may be subject to changes, therefore PE kit needs to be in school.
- We ask that these are in school dark colours and suitable for outside PE in cold weathers
- Gymnastics forms part of the school PE curriculum and children are required to wear a white t-shirt and blue/black shorts
- Bare feet are also a requirement due to health and safety of the activities
Children in year 4 will participate in swimming lessons.
- Children will require a swimming costume and a hat for long hair
Further details will be given by the class teacher of acceptable wear which is provided by the swimming baths.
Hair, Make-up and Jewellery
- Hair must be tidy so that it does not impede your child’s participate in school learning and long hair should be tied back
- No make is allowed to be worn including nail polish or false nails
- Children may wear a watch and small studs (which must be removed for all PE lessons)
- Hooped earrings are not allowed as they pose a safety risk if caught and pulled
- Items of religious significance can be worn –please inform your child’s class teacher